Tuesday 17 September 2013

LOSING 10 KG'S ON IN 1 WEEK

Hello friends


So you have probably searched for a faster weight loss method and are desperate to lose weight fast. Well that means its you and me together baby... So i have recently gained a lot of weight during the semester break and when I come back to the school everyone is like " Ooh,girl you are so fat","Gal what have you been eating"  and you probably know how embarrassing and painful it is.Well,I decided that I am not going to have it anymore. I did some research and even though this method is painful,its probably the most effective. All you will need to lose that 10 kg is:

  1. Dedication
  2. Motivation
  3. Water
  4. Fruits
  5. Exercise
Take note that these are the only things you will be surviving on for the next 7 days if you want too shed off those kilos. Firstly,you have to take it serious. You have probably tried to do all these at one point and failed but guess what,i have too but in this case lets try to use each other as the base for dedication. I will stay on track to the programme if you stay on it too. Remember that we cannot afford to disappoint each other.Secondly as a push factor to the dedication you need to be motivated. Use the comments people normally use against you to ensure that you do not fail or otherwise you will always be the girl everyone comments negatively about. Thirdly,your drink for the week will be water and water alone. No fizzy drinks and no juices,no sweet stuff remember if you want to cut on those calories. Fourthly,no meals at all. Just for this coming week you will be eating a fruit at lunch and supper. I will go hard on myself and eat it breakfast too but you can eat breakfast. only breakfast. You have to exercise about 30 minutes to an hours everyday. Jog and take sit-ups daily. At the end of my week I shall publicise my results sand you should do yours too. I'l be waiting fir your thank-you's.Good Luck!!!!

1 comment: